Cross-border cooperation for developing e-radiology
FOR RELEASE: November 15th, 2017
In the frames of Interreg V-A Slovakia-Hungary Pogramme hospitals of Miskolc and Kráľovský Chlmec are happy to announce SKHU/1601/4.1/140 „Creating the possibility of E-Radiology Cooperation between hospitals in Miskolc and Kráľovský Chlmec“ project with 430 128 EUR total subsidy.
Fund for Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County Central Hospital’s development is 287 736 EUR.
Main objective of the project is strengthening the two hospitals‘ professional cooperation with the development of radiology through teleradiology.
Implementation of the project is based on joint professional medical and IT cooperation of the Partners.
Joint implementation is important, because a county hospital and a regional city hospital get the possibility for knowledge-sharing, and they can further develop the access for high-level healthcare. Human and IT resources will be better utilized; educational and scientific connections will be improved.
As a result of the project both - Hungarian and Slovakian –partners will be able to use teleradiology.
The two hospitals‘ management have the aim to cooperate and help each other. The task is to deliver cost-effective and sustainable solutions. Realizing high-level e-Health in healthcare is a very important aim of the European Union, that is why the development is well-founded.
With teleradiological development professional encouragement and prime diagnostics are getting better, which ensures opportunities for professional consultation and cooperation.
With teleradiology the following benefits will be realized:
- „TRAVEL OF THE RECORD INSTEAD OF THE PATIENT”;
- TELERADIOLOGY optimizes human resources. Free radiological capacities will be utilized on both sides;
- Access to sub-special evaluation: practiced, experienced radiologists can evaluate on both sides;
- Cross-border “friendships”;
- Professional support, consultation;
- Professional cooperation;
- Employees can learn from each other: “four eyes”-disciples, secondary medical findings reports. Consultation results in more precise diagnosis.
For further Information please contact: Hangonyiné Koczka Mónika
Tel.: +3630 425344
European Regional Development Fund